Welcome to our blog Google Play store download and Play store App install. It is a one stop destination for all your queries and downloads related to Google play store App and Play store Apk. Here we provide you with detailed tutorials for downloading the Play store on to your Mobiles and tablets.
Google Play store which is previously known as Android Market is the largest online store for accessing the huge collection of Android Apps. Here you can browse and download many varieties of Android apps on to mobiles as well as Tablet devices running on Android OS.
Now a days, when you buy a mobile running on Android, it will be provided with Google Play store App by default. However this is not the case of some mobiles from cheap manufacturers who will not pay for the license of Play store, in order to provide Play store on their devices. If this is case with you, dont worry. We will assist you in downloading Google Play store app for free on to your Android devices. Play store App can be installed with the help of the Apk file.
Download Google Play store App and install using latest Play store APK file
The first and foremost thing to do is check your version of Android on the device. Google Play store is available only for the devices running on Android 2.2 or above. You can check the version by going to “settings” menu and select “About phone” option.
- First open “settings” on your phone or tablet and click on “Security”. Now click on Unknown sources and activate it (which means allowing installation of Non market application).
- Now download the latest play store Apk file. Make sure to download the latest Apk file and the file is from the genuine and trusted source. Down below we provided one from Apkmirror.
- Here we can proceed by two different methods. One is to download the Play store Apk file onto the SD card of the mobile directly or to download the Apk file to a PC and then copying the file to mobile with the help of a USB cable. Both ways works fine and you can choose any method mentioned.
- Once we have the Google play store APK file on the device, go to the folder containing the apk file and open it. Now the installation process will begin and you will have the Google Play store App installed on your device.
- Once the installation is completed, you will have Google play store. You can open the App and browse the different categories of Andorid Applications. You can find free apps and paid versions as well. Some of the Popular Android App categories in the Play store are Games, music, Movies, books etc.
Google play store has more than 1.5 million Android apps of various categories and daily thousands of new apps are being added to the store. You may like to see play store free download for mobile samsung
How to use Google Play store Apps on Android mobiles
For the users using the Google Play Store for the first time, here is a guide that can help you in using Google Play Store:
- Click on the Play Store button your phone.
- There is a search box provided at the top. Users can search or browse any apps by typing the app name in it.
- As there are number of apps in the Google Play Store, apps are categorised.
- After selecting the app required by the user, user can now click on the INSTALL button and should ACCEPT the terms and conditions.
- To uninstall any app, you can directly click on the uninstall button after selecting the app in the Play store.
Play store Update: How to update Play store and Android Apps from Play store?
In the above we have seen how to download Google play store and how to download Android Apps form play store. Now, let me tell you, how to get the play store apps always updated.
- Open the Google Play store.
- Go to the Menu or three vertical line button.
- Go to settings.
- In General, Go to option ” Auto update Apps”.
- You can find three sub options namely, Do not auto-update apps, Auto-update apps at any time (Data charges may apply) and Auto-update apps over wifi only.
- Selecting the final option is more preferrable, if you have a good wifi connection.
This way, when ever an update to apps on your device is availble, it gets automatically updated. The same is with Play store.
Common Play Store Errors and how to fix them?
From the above you have learned to how to install Google Play store app and download any of your desired app from it and how to update. Let me also give you a small insight on the various troubles you may face while using Google Play store. Even though you have done every thing perfectly from your side, some times there may be some errors appearing while using or while updating an app or trying to download an App from Playstore.
Some common errors users encounter are Play store Error 905, Error 941, Error 919 and Play Store – Error DF-BPA-09. Dont get panic seeing these errors. You can get rid of them in many cases by simply clearing the Play store Cache. Go to Settings–> Applications –> Play store –> Clear Cache.
Process to configure authentication for secure Purchase in Google Play store
Many people use their Credit and debit cards for in-app purchases in Play store.Here is one good secured way to prevent the misuse of your cards by any other person using your device. It is always better to configure the Play store app in such a way that Authentication is required for every purchase made through Google Play on your device. Lets see how to do that.
- Open the Google Play store.
- Go to Settings.
- Now go for User control settings.
- Select Require authentication for Purchases. You will be shown three options namely, For all purchases through Google Play on this device, Every 30 minutes and Never.
- It is always better to go for the first option for more security.
News update: Google Play Turned 5 on March 6, 2017
Google play, one of the prestigious apps of the search engine giant Google has recently completed 5 years. Google play came into existence on March 6, 2012. On the occassion of successfully completing 5 years, Google has released the list of top 5 Games, Apps, Songs, Movies, Albums and books in Google play. Candy crush topped the list in the games category and Facebook stood first in Apps category of Google play rankings.
Note: Here in this article, we have provided the latest Play store Apk file, in case if your android mobile or tablet doesn’t support it, download the Apk file supported by your android version.
We hope this tutorial of google play store app install with Play store APK will be helpful to you to download Play store on all your devices. If you have any problem in installing Google play store app, reach us through comment section.