Welcome to our blog Google Play store download. It is a one stop destination for all your quiries and downloads related to Google play store App and Play store Apk. Here we provide you with detailed tutorials for downloading the Play store on to your Mobiles and tablets.
Google Play store which is previously known as Android Market is the largest online store for accessing the huge collection of Android Apps. Here you can browse and download many varieties of Android apps on to mobiles as well as Tablet devices running on Android OS.
Now a days, when you buy a mobile running on Android, it will be provided with Google Play store App by default. However this is not the case of some mobiles from cheap manufacturers who will not pay for the license of Play store, in order to provide Play store on their devices. If this is case with you, dont worry. We will assist you in downloading Google Playstore app for free on to your Andorid devices. Play store App can be installed with the help of the Apk file.
Download Google Play store App free and install using APK file
The first and foremost thing to do is check your version of Android on the device. Google Play store is available only for the devices running on Android 2.2 or above. You can check the version by going to “settings” menu and select “About phone” option.
- First open “settings” on your phone or tablet and click on “Security”. Now click on Unknown sources and activate it (which means allowing installation of Non market application).
- Now download the latest play store Apk file. Make sure to download the latest Apk file and the file is from the genuine and trusted source.
- Here we can proceed by two different methods. One is to download the Play store Apk file onto the SD card of the mobile directly or to download the Apk file to a PC and then copying the file to mobile with the help of a USB cable. Both ways works fine and you can choose any method mentioned.
- Once we have the Google play store APK file on the device, go to the folder containing the apk file and open it. Now the installation process will begin and you will have the Google Play store App installed on your device.
- Once the installation is completed, you will have Google play store. You can open the App and browse the different categories of Andorid Applications. You can find free apps and paid versions as well. Some of the Popular Androdi App categories in the Play store are Games, music, Movies, books etc.
Google play store has more than 1.5 million Android apps of various categories and daily thousands of new apps are being added to the store. You may like to see play store free download for mobile samsung
How to use Google Play store App on Android mobiles
For the users using the Google Play Store for the first time, here is a guide that can help you in using Google Play Store:
- Click on the Play Store button your phone.
- There is a search box provided at the top. Users can search or browse any apps by typing the app name in it.
- As there are number of apps in the Google Play Store, apps are categorised.
- After selecting the app required by the user, user can now click on the INSTALL button and should ACCEPT the terms and conditions.
- To uninstall any app, you can directly click on the uninstall button after selecting the app in the Play store.
We hope this tutorial to download google play store app with Play store APK will be helpful to you. If you have any problem in installing play store app, reach us through comment section.